Forums
ChemicalRecovery.Org :: Forums :: Prayer Requests
Next topic »   

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME

LAN_402 LAN_403
ITUNGU
Wed May 04 2011, 08:45am
ITUNGU Registered Member #474 Joined: Tue May 03 2011, 05:59am
I have a drinking problem.I have continued to confess whenever i get drunk but am unable to repent of it .I have confessed more than a thousand times and i have also committed adultery when drunk and took banned drugs when drunk and even when sober.Please put me in your prayers
hmullan
Wed May 04 2011, 09:38am
hmullan Main Admin Registered Member #1 Joined: Mon Aug 09 2004, 03:49pm
Hi John,
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I can certainly relate to making promises both to myself and to others only to break them again. The first step in recovery is understanding that we are powerless in our recovery and only God can give us the strength to make it day by day. Are there any recovery programs where you live? Have you looked into that? Let me know and I will check back for your response. I will pray for as well that God will show you clearly what he wants you to do.
ITUNGU
Fri May 06 2011, 02:36am
hmullan-Thank you so much for your encouragement and advice.Its not easy to confess my weaknesses and sins in the internent like have done here.I can only tell you that am soo tired of confessing these sins and now am just desperate for help.Idont really care what people think about me now.I have established that there is achemical recovery group in the church and infact there is a deacon for the same.I will liaise with him this coming sunday and find out how i can be assisted.I will however continue to read the posts in this website for encouragement and learning.Thank you again
hmullan
Fri May 06 2011, 03:51pm
John,
Itis great to hear that there is someone in the Church that can help you. I wish there were more CR minsitries around the kingdom as there is so much need for them. Don't give up but seek to learn what God has in store for you and work on your recovery with fear and trembling knowing that it is God who strengthens you day by day. Keep in touch and let us know how you are doing. Thanks

In Him
Harry
ITUNGU
Fri May 27 2011, 04:26am
Hmullan-Thank you for your advice.I took up the matter with the deacon for chemical recovery in the church who promised to consult with the evangelist to work out on the modalities of starting a group but nothing has been forthcoming since then.I wish to do the CR program online if its possible from your end as am really in need.
hmullan
Fri May 27 2011, 10:10am
John, I am sorry that you have not had a more positive response from your request. Unfortunately there is no way at this point to do a CR online. If I can help you via email and Skype then I am happy to do so. My email is @ and hmullan on Skype. This can give us a chance to talk and communicate. Let me know if this would help. Also don't give up on the deacon. Help keep him accountable to what he said he was going to do. Hope to hear from you.

In Him
Harry
ITUNGU
Mon May 30 2011, 07:10am
hmullan-Thank you for your kind and considerate reply.I actually don't know what skype is but if you can send me any reading material via email using my email address @ i will really appreciate.As you have advised i will keep on bothering the deacon until something positive happens.
hmullan
Sat Jun 04 2011, 11:30pm
You can find Skype at www.skype.com. It is an IM IP software to speak with folks around the world. Check it out.

Moderator(s): hmullan, cradmin, Editor, regogd, jim, Owen395, AnnaRosC, jr1965, jmrobe1, paulynyc, ramonag76, Kevin Davis, VERITAS

Go to:

Forumet er lettere basert på Invision Power Board

crbanner001.png
All trademarks are © their respective owners, all other content is © ChemicalRecovery.org 2000/2021.